Senior Graphic Designer
Creative • MalaysiaJob Description:
• Designing and producing marketing materials such as posters, logos, leaflets, banners and social media designs.
• Help and engage in planning marketing campaigns and building creative contents to keep content fresh in the eyes of customers.
• Build brand images by producing visuals, gifs and creative content that illustrate the value of the brand.
• Creating eye-catching layouts for effective branding.
• Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and handling social media marketing.
• Design and develop variety of digital campaigns including web advertisements, motion graphics and other media.
• Generate clear design ideas, concepts and creative assets to support the sub-brand marketing team's user acquisition and brand building campaigns.
• Having strong sense of design, creative and attentive to detail.
• Work cross-functionally with marketing, managers and digital teams.
• Candidate must possess at least Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent.
• Preferable with minimum 3 years relevant working experience.
• Interests ecommerce and social media marketing will be an added advantage.
• Solid knowledge in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Video Editing, Photo Editing, Graphic Design, Premiere Pro.
• Able to work within tight deadlines especially where back-to-back events are concerned.